Life on the other side of the pond

Saturday, May 21, 2005

First week in London

May 20th, 20005 - Cloudy with sun in the afternoon.

Well it's officially my first week in London. After a relaxing month in Greece and Turkey, I think I'm finally ready to look for a job. First things first though... I had to (of course) go see a movie and buy some books before I got started. I wouldn't be me if I didn't!! ;)

Did some searching on Monster today and it looks promising... Just have to get my computer back from my friends Rachael and Gary and I'm ready to go. It's funny how it's always when you don't have the tools you need that you're the most eager to get started. I'll prob get my computer back and then procrastinate for a week.

The weather was gray and rainy yesterday... I'm determined to keep a running log of the weather here to either prove or dispel the "it always rains in England" myth. I've bought an umbrella just to be on the safe side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home